Sunday, November 23, 2008

Typealyzer

While I was searching for something I stumbled upon this interesting site ..Typealyzer which still in beta analysis your blog posts and determines what kind of person you are...i give it a try and here are the results.. :D

ISTP - The Mechanics

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.
The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.

it also gives me an analysis of what part of my brain was dominant while writing !!!! really interesting.

it is worth mentioning that it still in beta..and the results might not be very accurate at least for me..as I am sure that I don't enjoy risks or driving race cars !! :D

1 comment:

mohammadkotb said...

Elsalam 3alikom,

how are you all?
I just wanna tell you that I tried this typealyzer with my blog, and from few months I made an analysis for my personality so I found that my personality is ESTJ which is The Guardians, and when I tried my blog I found that it is also ESTJ - The Guardians :D

which is really true :d, and it is also very funny :d.

Thanks abass,

sincerely,
Mohammad Kotb

5 years of kotbcorp

Two days ago this blog completed its 5th year  :). So congratulations to my self and Thanks for the few followers that have been here for ...