Thursday, October 2, 2008

WebMail Notifier - Firefox Extension -

If you are a firefox user and you don't use mail clients like outlook or evolution then you might found this firefox extension useful.

WebMail Notifier will notify you when you receive a new message in your mail inbox and I found it great because of the following reasons :

  • Simple and just do what it says.
  • Supports Many mail services like gmail , hotmail and yahoo and others..
  • Low memory usage compared to installing a complete standalone program.
  • Much more better than using mail notifiers found in Chat Clients like MSN , yahoo ....

1 2 5

4

The Preference dialog is easy to understand and edit.3

Hope you found this extension useful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This extension is good. But I am a full time Gmail user. I think Google Talk or Gmail notifier will do the job for me.

Ahmed Kotb said...

iam also a full time gmail user but i also have other yahoo and hotmail accounts and of course iam not going to leave gtalk , yahoo messenger and msn working just to notify me about mails , that will be a waste of resources.
another thing i always have a firefox window opened in my computer , that's why this extension is very useful to me.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

5 years of kotbcorp

Two days ago this blog completed its 5th year  :). So congratulations to my self and Thanks for the few followers that have been here for ...